So, it's Friday again! Not that it really matters to me, since the days of the week don't mean anything when you're on vacation, but still, Fridays are special anyway. Plus I get to fill in some blanks! And who doesn't love to do that? :) Remember to go link up at Lauren's if you decide to play along!
1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is The playground of my elementary school. It's about 200 yards down the street from my mom's house, and sometimes I cut through it on my way to Harvard Sq, and even though they've changed all the playground structures (from toxic, splinter-giving cyanide treated wood - which is what I played on, yay! - to crappy personalityless plastic slides) and re-landscaped everything, it still reminds me so much of playing there at recess every day .
2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they could cook me a wonderful delicious meal, and not make me do the dishes after :) Or plan a really fun day-trip to somewhere new and exciting, and then be patient while I take a million pictures .
3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about how difficult it's going to be to get back into the swing of studying next year .
4. When it comes to saving money I am capable of doing it, but not great at it. But I'm learning!
5. I'd prefer salty over sweet any day! The thought of pigging out on sugar sweet desserts is enough to make me nauseated, but thinking of a delicious savory meal waiting to be devoured... yum!
6. I wish I knew how to make layouts and websites and other things you need to know HTML and CSS for. Thank god for blogger and it's easy-to-modify layouts, or this blog would have been a blank page!
7. I'm just waiting for the day that I can stop living out of a suitcase, and unpack into my own apartment .
And that's another Friday's worth of questions, all filled up. Time really flies, doesn't it? We're already in the second half of July!
This weekend Valerio is carting me off to an undisclosed location for a surprise weekend, and when I get back on Sunday the beach house will be full of people I've been waiting to see for a year! My cousin Valeria, and her new baby! Her husband, and mom and dad (my aunt and uncle). My other cousin with her husband and two adorable kids. My dad! And on Monday my mom gets in too! The next couple of weeks are going to be jam-packed with family, and I can't wait!
As for Six Senses Saturday tomorrow, I'll try to post it, but since I'm not sure where I'm going to be and if there will be internet, I can't promise anything.
Have a great weekend everyone!
And don't forget to watch that funny video I was talking about!