June 18, 2010

Last Friday of the School Year... And Some Blanks!

 Today was the last Friday of the school year! Next week I just have to go in until Wednesday for three half-assed days, and then I'm free until I'm back in school! Fancy that, the teacher becomes the student! :)

I haven't really gone out in three weeks (two weekends ago I was in Rome, and last weekend I was at home with pharyngitis round II), so I'm very excited about this weekend. Tonight I'm getting dinner and drinks with my international friends, and tomorrow I'm headed to a mojito party!

So these are going to be blanks in a hurry - I'm still in a bathrobe with my wet hair up in a towel and I need to be ready to go and out of the house in 40 minutes!
 
 
 
1.  The best thing about being in school was/is       recess! running around is just so much fun when you're little! 

2.  The worst thing about being in school was/is     waking up early in the morning...ugh  .

3.  My favorite subject in school was/is       English and Spanish - literature and language for both  .

4.  One subject I wish I could have mastered/would like to master is     math. apparently I'm not even so bad at it (or so my test scores would have me think), but there are concepts I just cannot wrap my mind around!   

5.  I could never get tired of studying      grammar. I know, I'm a nerd.  .

6.  The most memorable teacher I had was      Roz, or Mrs. Grunnman. She was our AP US History teacher and mock trial coach and she was all kinds of awesome .

7.  If I could choose between going to school for the rest of my life or working for the rest of my life, I'd choose       work,  although I am excited to go back to school first. I could stand to learn a few more things before I go off and try to save the third world. 

have a great weekend everyone!
and see you tomorrow for six senses saturday! 



4 comments:

leigh ashley said...

yay julia!! happy last friday!! :)

Sam said...

Congrats on your last Friday! And I hated math, but was good at it too. I don't know how I was good at it because I'm horrible at it now!

Laura said...

Yay for your last Friday!! :) Wish I was over there now, i would come and visit! haha... won't be in sweden for another 3 weeks...

ps I gave you an award!!! check it out on my page! xoxo

Whitney said...

Happy last Friday!

Have a wonderful weekend lady :)