June 25, 2010

Food In The Blank Friday

It's that time again, folks! We're back to that weird spot in the time-space continuum where it seems like every day is Friday. That's how fast the weeks are flying by!

My mom has already been here for almost four days, and I've been on vacation for 2! Glorious! Today we're off to see a lot more touristy things, and we do have a jam packed schedule, but that doesn't mean I couldn't find the time to fill some blanks today. And with food! Yum!

As usual, remember to link up over at Lauren's!




1.  If I could choose my last meal it would be    cream and mushrooms in vol au vent, steamed lobster and butter sauce, grilled asparagus, and a creamy new york cheesecake with a raspberry coulis.

2.  My favorite person to share a meal with is     my best friend molly      because,       we have such a ridiculously good time preparing it together! 

3.  The best meal I've ever had was       oh, I hate superlatives, but one of the best meals I've ever had was a thanksgiving where we had truffled turkey!

4.  The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is  grilled cheese and tomato soup  .

5.  My absolute specialty in the kitchen is       thai green coconut curry.    .

6.  The city that has the best food is      Rome     and my favorite restaurant there is      Tavernella.

7.  My favorite healthy snack is       apples and honey   .

8.  In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is     Japanese     .

9.  If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose       really complicated gourmet French cuisine  .

10.  The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was     probably something that involved flourless chocolate something   .
 
Well, I'm off to visit El Retiro with my Maman. See you tomorrow for Six Senses Saturday!
Happy Blanking!
 
 

3 comments:

Buzzing Around said...

Haha I remember that turkey...it had liver-spots. Gross. Have fun with your mum!

Julia said...

I agree! The best food is in Rome. And the restaurant I loved while there is Cacio de Pepe. :)

Amanda said...

All these food posts have had me hungry all day :)