May 22, 2010

Six Senses Saturday

Last night I didn't go out (I'm going to a party tonight, so I thought I'd save my energy - as we discovered last weekend, I'm getting too old to party all weekend long!), so this morning I woke up bright and early (at 11:00!) all by myself. Granted, I was having a very bizarre dream that involved me doing some sort of synchronized swimming dance routine out of the sunroof of a car with the cheerleaders from Glee during which I really had to pee, so I think my brain, knowing full well that my subconscious would try to keep me asleep to see where this dream could possibly go, woke me up to make sure I could go pee in real life. Was that TMI? haha, oh well.

Anyway, this may be the first ever Six Senses Saturday taking place before noon! Which mean that what I'm tasting will actually be regularly scheduled breakfast, instead of lunch breakfast! Lovely! I can't wait to go taking advantage of waking up at a decent hour to go out enjoy this beautiful day!

Play along, and don't forget to link up below!


*** 
Right Now I'm...

Tasting:
Fruity granola with greek yogurt, orange juice, and an apple all-bran bar. 
healthy healthy!

Smelling:
My amazing new Dove body lotion that smells like pretty flowers!

Seeing:
My calender, which is showing me that in two weeks I'll be in Rome to see my daddy! 
I haven't seen him since january!
and
dafont : the most amazing site with hundreds of free fonts ready for downloading and installing.
I'm going a little crazy - I already downloaded like thirty!

Hearing:
Stupid, stupid stupid children's nursery rhymes coming from the apartment downstairs where the little girl, also named Julia, is singing them with her grandmother. I sing these all day every day at school. I would love to not have  hear them on Saturday morning to.

Touching:
My window, opening it up to let all the warm Spring air in! 

Feeling:
Like I can't wait to spend the day sitting in the park in the sun, 
reading a book, and maybe getting a little bit tan!

What are your senses doing today?

***


3 comments:

Melissa said...

i also love dafont! they have the cutest fonts

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Ah tan... I can't wait to get a chance to get some too! lol

JP said...

Right Now I'm...

Tasting:
coffee... Mmmm... coffee....

Smelling:
Not a lot of anything. Damn allergies.

Seeing:
Green and white polkadots... kinda cute.

Hearing:
White noise generator... and the lady in the cube next to me talking about her flooded basement

Touching:
The warmth of the coffee as it slides down my throat...

Feeling:
Tired as hell... I stayed up too late watching Lost...