May 15, 2010

Six Senses Saturday

Hey folks! After a Hasty Blanks Friday, we're back for an even hastier Six Senses Saturday!

Like I said, Valerio is in town (Paolo ended up crashing with some other friends closer to the center, so I was left with only one house guest!), and we have lots to do today! But I didn't want to disappoint the special few of you who like to play along with  Six Senses Saturday, so while Valerio's doing the breakfast dishes - at 4 pm! :) - I thought I'd get in a quick post!



*** 
Right Now I'm...

Tasting:
The yummy breakfast sandwich I made, with eggs, sausages, and cheese on brown toast. 
Soon I'll be out the door tasting a delicious cafe con leche!

Smelling:
Burnt butter, coming from the kitchen!

Seeing:
A sunny day trying to force itself through some clouds. 
Come on, sunny day! You can do it!

Hearing:
On Fine Day, by the Chiffons.
Nothing like good oldies to get the day started right!

Touching:
My iPod, trying to choose some more getting-dressed music

Feeling:
Rested (we slept for ten hours!), 
and anxious to start the San Isidro celebrations!

What are your senses doing today?

***
Have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments: