May 1, 2010

Six Senses Saturday

I was sort of bummed to wake up today to a sort of gloomy Saturday, but it might just be that the tiny section of sky I can see from my window has a cloud over it. My friend is having a park picnic, and invited me to come down and then go walking in the park with here. The park is called Templo de Debod (Temple of Debot), it's at the top of a hill, and it has an original Egyptian temple in it, which was imported, well, from Egypt. It also has a walking path that winds around it, so between the amazing view of the city, and the beautiful three thousand year old Egyptian temple, it's a really nice place to get a leisurely workout on a lazy weekend afternoon.

So since I'm already running late, and need to be out the door soon, this Six Senses Saturday will be a quick one!



*** 
Right Now I'm...

Tasting:
Brown toast with butter (shhh, my diet doesn't have to know! and at least it's brown bread!) and orange juice. My lunchtime breakfast, as usual on a Saturday.

Smelling:
Nail polish. I just painted my nails a gorgeous coral pink.

Seeing:
Poorly, since I'm wearing neither glasses or contacts.

Hearing:
A Spanish ballad coming from my neighbor's place.
(They apparently provide most of my auditory entertainment!)

Touching:
Not a bottle of nail polish remover, since I didn't make a single mistake on my nails! :)

Feeling:
A little tired from going out last night, but in the mood to get up and do something today!

What are your senses doing today?

***

There you have it, folks! Don't forget to play along and link up below so everyone else can read your lovely answers!

Have a splendid Saturday, everyone!


4 comments:

Erin said...

The Spanish ballad sounds quite interesting! I'm sure your nails look great!

Margarita said...

Overly full from lunch and smelling baked cookies... Mmmm I want to eat them!! (but diets... ugh!)

littledaisymay said...

I'm a new follower of your super cute blog :) I just painted my toes a pretty color today too!

Simply Me said...

Yayy ..i finally made it !! and i goofily grinned at lunchtime breakfast ..glad am not the only one !!
Hope ur having a lovely sunday :)