May 14, 2010

Hasty Blanks

I'm glad Lauren's Fill-In The Blank Friday was hasty this week, because if she had chosen some well-thought questions I probably wouldn't have been able to appreciate them, since mine is a hasty Friday too! Valerio and my cousin Paolo are visiting for the weekend, and I don't have much time to sit at my computer. But Valerio's in the shower, and Paolo's at a friend's so I have three minutes to my blogger self :)



1.  The very best thing about the summer is      not having to bring a jacket eveywhere, and spending lazy days in the sun at the beach. Also, all summer fruits and veggies.

2.  My first crush ever was    my earliest childhood friend Ben. We were born a week apart and our moms were preggers together, so I always thought we had a pre-birth bond, since we technically started hanging out before we were even born! .

3.  This may sound really silly but   I have a very precise order of doing repetitive things, from putting on make-up, to making breakfast, to painting my nails. If it's something I've done more than once, I have an order! 

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from    wherever my hand ends up when i pick up the tube.

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is     grilled cheese and tomato soup. I could eat it every day. Thankfully, I don't!

6.  A random fact about me is that      I once had a poem published in one of those "poetry anthologies", which is random because I hate poetry, and it was probably the first and last poem I ever wrote. (And those anthology things are totally just a way to get the parents to spend $50 on a book full of crappy pre-pubescent angst).

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is      my laptop. 

Have a great weekend everyone! If I have the time, tomorrow we'll do a Six Senses Saturday. Otherwise, nothing happens if we skip a week, right? :)


4 comments:

Sam said...

That's cute about your first crush :) I wish I had order to things I do. I need more order in my life!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers,so fun!!! I love your blog, too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lin said...

I love not having to haul a jacket or sweater around in the summer. I totally laughed out loud when I read that you do things in a type of order because I do that as well...totally goes with the rest of my OCD haha.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

leigh ashley said...

hi friend!! i totally couldn't live without my computer either!! mostly because it connects me to all of my new bloggy friends!! :)