April 18, 2010

Sunday Delays


I was totally planning on posting the skirt tutorial today - since Sunday seems like a great day to post a how-to on something crafty - but I also totally forgot that I had a lunch date!

So the tutorial will have to wait until this evening, or at the latest, tomorrow, since I have all the photos, but I haven't written it yet. And I foresee trying to explain myself through my horrible photos as being the most time-consuming part of it.


To say I'm sorry, I thought I'd give you a little visual stimulation to tide you over.
{all images via weheartit}

Doesn't that make you feel like Spring is giving you a big hug?
Be back later! 


5 comments:

Anasthaesium said...

Have fun at the date! :)

leigh ashley said...

oohh... great photos! i like the one of the heart. and the houses. and the couch. okay, all of them! :)

Margarita said...

Ooooh! I love pink! That house, the macarons! Adorable!!

http://www.margaritareczek.com

Keenie Beanie said...

Pink is my favorite color, so I love these photos!

Micaela said...

these are GORGEOUS!!! and i'm going to have to do the saturday senses next week for sure! HOW FUN!!! today would have been easy-

i'm feeling: PAMPERED. got a much needed pedicure & manicure... PLUS got my crazy hair trimmed and relayered. Perfect sunday morning activities, no? :)

xoxoxo

hope the date was worth remembering! ;)