April 26, 2010

Starting Off The Week On The Right Foot

 Happy Monday Everyone!

I would be all, "ugh, it's Monday again! Why, God, why?!" But time has been going by so fast that by the time I'm done complaining about it being Monday, it'll probably be Wednesday already. So why bother?

I'm late for work (in fact I have no idea why I'm blogging this early in the morning!), so here's a fun and quick time-filler for you! Play along, and then make sure to link up here!

 1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
A really good, mind-trippy, action thriller. 
With Denzel Washington.

2. Do you recycle?
Yes.
Although I have been guilty of throwing the occasional yogurt container in the trash.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes. And that's a story for another day.

4. Do you have a nickname?
Aside from all the creative potty-humor nick names my brother has given me over the years, not really. 
Some people call me Jules, but that's more of an abbreviation than a nickname.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Julie. 
Unless you're under the age of five and you call me Juli, because you don't know any better.
Then it's cute.
6. What are your Summer staples?
Plenty of sundresses, big sunglasses, and a pedicure.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A clear plastic umbrella I've been wanting for a while, which I finally bought when my other one died.
A Spanish verb pack (finally!) and Paul Auster's latest novel.

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
I don't know why I shouldn't be. 
They're big enough for cleavage, but small enough to rock without a bra. 
Pretty perfect, if you ask me.  


p.s. What do you think of the new header? Cuter than the big rectangle, eh?

5 comments:

leigh ashley said...

yay!! yes, i love your new header! very creative!! :)

No One Reads The Copy said...

I get that way about my name too. People want to call me "marie" and it sets my teeth on edge! It's Maria!! There is an "a"! But yes, when my little cousins do it, it's kinda cute.

JP said...

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?

I'd say... a fantasy film... I've always wanted to have a cool sword...

2. Do you recycle?

Yes... paper, plastic and metal...

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?

A few times... not for a very long time.

4. Do you have a nickname?

Last unusual nickname I had was "Bone"... it's a long story...

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?

I hate being called my formal name...

6. What are your Summer staples?

Khaki shorts, golf shirt and a pair of Keens.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

A webcam

8. Are you happy with your boob size?

Ummm... slightly larger than I'd like I guess... need to firm up my pecs some.

Iva said...

RECYCLE!!! always and 4EVER!! :)

Miss Koree said...

you can rock without a bra?! pshhh LUCKY!
have a great tuesday!
http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/