Have you guys stopped by Secret Society of List Addicts? It's pretty addictive. Especially because I'm a big list maker myself, and so I like to see what other people are putting in bullet form or numerical order.
This next one is actually a list that I stole from the Secret Society: A List of Lists!
(Isn't "list" one of those words that starts looking really weird after you type it a bunch of times?)
1. List of Things to Take Care of for Grad School: e-mail FAFSA, get in touch with financial aid office, e-mail modification for housing applications, research private low-interest student loans (any suggestions? I haven't done this one yet!)
2. List of Groceries to Buy: Milk, yogurt, whole wheat bread, asparagus, cherimoya, Earl Grey tea.
3. List of Sewing Stuff to Buy: Fun print fabric for a secret something I'm sewing for Valerio, striped navy and white tank (to be cut up and made part of a dress), navy fabric, white fabric, coordinating thread,
4. List of Stuff to Buy for Me: Every day flip-flops, socks and underwear, light cotton dress.
5. List of Future Sewing Projects: Nautical dress, Valerio's secret something, grey and black big stripes tank dress, make up case.
6. List of Shows to Catch Up On: Glee, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, Brothers & Sisters, The Tudors, 30 Rock, Californication.
7. List of Stuff to Get at the Stationery Store: Fountain pen ink cartridges, mechanical pencils.
And I'm done. Apparently I have a lot of stuff I have to be doing and buying this week! I'm a busy little bee! Plus I have a dinner on Friday and a birthday party on Saturday, so I'll probably be soon making a list of things I have to buy to bring to each party. Thank goodness I got paid today! :)
What lists have you been making this week?