March 12, 2010

These Blanks Won't Fill Themselves!

Get ready for another round!

1.  The best day ever was     the day I threw a super awesome birthday party for my cousin Lorenzo at our beach house it Italy  .

2.  My favorite meal of the day is     dinner   because   it's usually the only time I have to plan and cook something fun and delicious!

3.  This weekend      will be a relaxing one! I finally got over my month-long cold and a nasty bout of food poisoning! So I'm not going to jeopardize my fragile health by going out Madrid-Style until 6 am! 

4.  Never in my life have I      gotten in a physical fight (except for with my little brother, but that doesn't count!),  although there were times when I certainly would have liked to clock someone in the head for being a douche...   

5.  The only thing better than    a warm, freshly baked, flaky, buttery croissant and a cafe au lait   is     a warm, freshly baked, flaky, buttery croissant and a cafe au lait in France .

6.  I could really do with some      warm, sunny weather. I'm waiting for you spring!

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was     some cheap t-shirts and a cardigan to test out my ruffles skills on with my new, mini, cordless 19 euro SEWING MACHINE! (expect awesome photos!)

7 comments:

Margarita said...

Mmmm croissants in Paris, perfection!

Erin said...

I'm pretty sure I've waited my whole life to know someone who could say casually "our beach house in Italy." That's pretty amazing!
I almost put getting in a fight too for my never have I ever

Simply Me said...

the beach house in Italy ..wow ..u always get me with that !! and i hope u have a great weekend ..

Lucy Paz said...

Dinner is my favorite meal of the day too! Not only do I have time to plan and cook a delicious meal; I get to invite friends over who bring red wine :)

my name is lauren. said...

excited to see those ruffle skills :). and i love your answer to #5....maybe one day i'll get to go to france and experience this myself.

happy weekend.

Anasthaesium said...

hmm..nice post..i have always been wanting to do something like this one you know!

:: Gina :: said...

5. The only thing better than a warm, freshly baked, flaky, buttery croissant and a cafe au lait is a warm, freshly baked, flaky, buttery croissant and a cafe au lait in France .

HAHA!! this had me laughing =D for awhile.

you're sweet.

glad you stopped by my blog now i can follow yours.
and I have Madrid on my list of places this spring/summer. !