March 24, 2010

Getting to Know You

 

I found it at The Little Things We Do, but originally from MannLand5

The questions..
1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
I'd say both. I'm a good listener, but I love talking. Sometimes I say really smart things that impress even myself, but sometimes I talk just to fill an awkward silence and I say some stupid ass shit.
 
2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Underwire, totally.

3. I wish I were.....?
a little bit less judgmental. Once I get to know someone, I'm extremely accepting and not judgmental at all, but I tend to be pretty judgmental about people I don't know very well/am only seeing from a distance. Example: I always mentally assess people - on the subway for example - based on how they're dressed, even though I know it's totally mean and superficial, since most of the time I'm not thinking anything nice.

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
If I were here where I am now, then no. I can't imagine where I would watch them. But if I had the option, I totally would. I haven't watched the Oscars in years!

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
During/after...  if I put it on before it manages to get everywhere. 
stupid Dove deodorant, "goes on clear," "little black dress approved" my ass!

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
Dishes. Toilets are yucky!

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
7 lbs 2 oz. Not too fat, but I had a huge head!

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
A white cotton summer dress. Light enough for the beach during the day, dressy enough for heels and a cardigan at night.  So versatile and elegant.

***

I would write more, but I'm beyond exhausted, and I've somehow managed to stay up until 1:20 am again. I need to turn into those people who go to bed at 10 pm!

And then tomorrow I have a thousand and one things to do before leaving for Rome bright and early on Friday morning. I'll try to get in another post before the weekend, but we'll see!



3 comments:

That Kind of Girl said...

Dude, deep dark secret? To avoid the dreaded white streaks, I use men's deodorant. Specifically Speedstick Original. As far as I can tell, the thing that makes women's deodorants so streaky is all the extra moisturizers which, if you moisturize the rest of your skin regularly, you don't actually need. I've been streak-free for five years!

Cheryl said...

I agree with the underwire bra. Without underwire, people would think I was a dude. Or 12.

Muse said...

I am guilty of the judgmental thing too! Don't beat yourself up...Even good people pre-judge

(I found your blog thru Dry as Toast - love it & just became a follower!)