March 28, 2010

Better BlankThan Blank

My excuse is that I was on a plane on Friday, and then slept the whole afternoon, and then yesterday I got distracted baking a quadruple chocolate giant heart-shaped brownie cake. So you'll be getting my Friday Blanks on Sunday. Oh well. Better late than never, right?


1.  The best piece of advice I was ever given was    that you are the most important person in your life. The more you do to further yourself, the more you can hope to make a real impact on someone else's life. Sort of like how on the airplane they tell you to put the oxygen mask on yourself before helping anybody who might need your help .

2.  If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to     UNICEF  .

3.  If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be      definitely something involving lobster and scallops, an amazing salad, green beans with almonds and butter, and a tarte tatin.

4.  My hair is     due for a trim. It's been about nine months, and while it started at chin length, it's now well past my shoulders and sort of unruly   .

5.  If at first you don't succeed   don't feel too bad, no everyone is a winner the first time around. but then carefully analyze where you went wrong and make the necessary changes the next time around!

6.  I have always been very      optimistic and diplomatic.

7.  Oh....and by the way....      I'm in Rome! Man, I missed this city! I can't wait to go eat some pizza and stop by Gelateria San Crispino, and ride a scooter... oh how I miss my scooter!

And now I've got to go, because it's lunch time and Valerio's mom probably has something delicious planned!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thats a really great piece of advice, and now the oxygen mask on yourself before others makes sense!!

i hope you have an amazing rome trip!! xx

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

I love lobsters too :) "If at first you don't succeed then dust yourself off and try again" - that's what I immidditaly had in my head after reading that blank opening haha Aaliyah song! Oh and yay for being optimistic and diplomatic, great qualities to have! Enjoy Rome :)