March 25, 2010

Baggage Procrastination


this is what my head feels like.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to Rome. It's past 1:00 am and I haven't even started packing yet. I've been "packing mentally" for the last hour or so, but I haven't started putting anything in my suitcase. I haven't even gotten my suitcase out yet. Instead, I've been sewing. I caught the sewing bug again with the adorable baby dress I made, and I decided to use the stripey fabric to make myself this skirt. But mine has black and white vertical stripes with a wide black satin ribbon belt. Now that I think about it, it sort of reminds me of beetle juice. haha. But it's cute. I can't wait to wear it with cute heels out on the town.

I have finished it, but I'm way too tired to take pictures and post them right now. Especially because I need to start packing and manage to get some sleep before waking up at 6:00 am and leaving for the airport at 7:00 am. I probably shouldn't even be blogging.

Which is why I think I'm going to do the responsible thing, and put on another episode of Friends, and get packing. My alternative is procrastinating until I'm forced to pull an allnighter because there's no way I trust myself to wake up after only two hours of sleep, and I'm not going to let this happen because I can never fall asleep on airplanes, especially during such a short flight, and I have no intention of being comatose tomorrow, because aside from spending the day with Valerio, I also have to fit in a lunch with my psuedo-boss, who's also going to be in Rome this weekend. Phew. That was a long sentence. Which means it's officially time for me to hurry up and get to bed, because when I start with run-on sentences, I know I'm tired.

Crap. I also have to find the time to take a shower at some point. Dammit.

Nighty night, every one. Have a great weekend! I'll be back as soon as I find the time!


p.s. I'll probably just end up making an elaborate list of stuff I should be bringing (and then forget to bring half the stuff), which like putting an end to procrastination without actively doing something.

3 comments:

my name is lauren. said...

ugh! i hate packing. i'd be right there with you procrastinating :).

Vikram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anasthaesium said...

Rome sounds good!! tener un viaje agradable senorita!! :)