February 18, 2010

Weekly(ish) Award Ceremony

Dammit. I am so bad at doing things punctually. Since I started this blog in September (five months ago, or about twenty weeks ago) I've done fewer than ten Weekly(ish) Photo Essays, and since I started this "Weekly" Blog Award a month ago, I should have already done four, but I've only done two (not including the one I'm about to award). So let's call this one "weekly(ish)" too and be done with all pretenses of punctuality.

I promise to give one out one every one to two weeks, depending on when I feel like it. Good enough? Ok.

On to the good stuff. Since I know you are all very impatient.


Of course, like every award, there is a question that goes along with it. But just one.

The world is your oyster, and you are looking for your pearl. What is it?

Happiness? The Meaning of Life? Riches? Adventure? Love? What is it you're looking for?
 
(grab the award, stick it on your blog, answer the question, 
and then pass on the award to one lucky blogger 
whose blog you think makes the blog world a little shinier!)  
 
And now, (imagine a drum roll, please), the third ever Weekly Pearl of the Blog World Award goes to 
 
Laura
@

I just found her blog, but it's hard for me to click away from a delicious-looking and well-photographed food blog, especially when it's full of delicious baked goods (I don't have an oven, remember? So I need to live vicariously through people who do, and take advantage of it!)

So everyone, flock over to Laura's and start craving some yummy food!
 

No comments: