February 19, 2010

Friday Again So Soon? Lovely!

I feel like I literally just posted last week's Fill-In The Blank Friday. It actually feels like I did it yesterday. But I guess I shouldn't complain when Fridays come around so fast it feels like they're smacking me in the face.

Here's to another round of Fill-In The Blank Friday, borrowed from Lauren's little neck of the woods.



1.  If I could  medal in an Olympic event it would be   downhill skiing. what a turn on!

2.  If I were stranded on a deserted island I'd take   a battery and solar powered GPS, my laptop (with one of those satellite phone internet keys), brother and my boyfriend (between the two of them, they could build whatever it took to get us off the island), and a copy of Gone With The Wind (nothing like feisty Scarlett and smoldery Rhett to keep me busy while the boys build stuff)  .

3.    Falling down on my face and breaking off my two front teeth   is my most irrational fear.

4.  I'd rather    listen to jazz   everyday,  than    listen to Top 40 music everyday.
(Ah, Lady Day)

5.  I am  finally getting into the groove of having a regular schedule which involves me waking up at 6:45 and having a 2 hours round-trip daily commute (it isn't as hard as I'd expected!)

6.  I should really be   working in my Spanish grammar book to brush up on all those important verbs I forget on a daily basis, making me look like a crazy hand-gesturing fool when I try to talk to people .

7.  One of my favorite things in all the world is   waking up, knowing that I don't have a care or responsibility in the world, and walking down to the beach to lie in the sun all day .
(I'm the middle one with the short little  legs, haha)

***

In other news, I'm extra excited because tomorrow morning bright and early, Valerio is flying in for a little weekend o' fun, aka, a festive amalgamation of the four most recent holidays we weren't able to spend together - Christmas, New Years, my birthday (totally a holiday in my life, thank you very much), and Valentine's Day. I can't wait to show him around my new city and have a lovely time together!

What are your fabulous plans for this weekend?


p.s. In other, much less exciting news, I just discovered that eating almost a third of a jar of peanut butter on a single granny smith apple is actually filling enough to be considered dinner.

p.p.s. Two lost followers in one days? Boo. #116 and #117, I miss you already!

2 comments:

No One Reads The Copy said...

I lost my first follower the other day too! "Where did you go?! Was it something I said?!"

It's like I don't want to notice, but I totally know my number.

Stephany said...

That downhill skiing looks so scary. I mean, I've only skiied once in my life (I live in Florida) and I had trouble on the bunny slopes! And these gals/guys are racing down these insane hills like it's nothing! It's just crazy.

I'd be scared to death!