February 12, 2010

Fill-In The Blank Friday


1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes,   maybe a sweet card in the mail from Valerio, since we can't be in the same city this year. Although he is coming next weekend (we're postponing our Valentine's day) so that's enough for me .

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is   streaming back-to-back episodes online  .

3. I am most proud of   how if I want something to happen in my life, I can almost always figure out a way to make it happen. case in point: moving to Madrid on a whim and getting an apartment and an amazing job in 10 days  .

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be   flattering jeans, adorable (but comfortable) heels OR ballerina flats, a cute tank and a soft cardigan. Lauren, I rock the pearl studs every day too :) gotta love the classic look .

5. People are   what makes life worth living  .

6. I would rather    eat a delicious and indulgent meal and then go for a run after    than   watch what I eat in the first place  .

7. I love my     feet (in pretty heels)    more than   I love my hands (in pretty nail polish)  .
***
I had almost forgotten that Carneval is this weekend - with all the hoopla about Valentines Day - which is surprising because I love any excuse to dress up. Unfortunately, this didn't leave me with a lot of time to plan, so I did have to go with the store-bought wings, antennae and wand, all in a lovely green(I'm thinking something Fairyish?) But I pretty much only have black/grey/white clothes, so I'm going to have to improvise something more colorful and fairyish. So today I'm going on an adventure to a fabric store and I'm going to let myself run away with my imagination and see what I come up with.
Tomorrow I'll be going out with all my new Madrid friends and having a crazy Carneval night, so stay tuned for (hopefully) amazing photos!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I can't wait to see Carneval pics!

my name is lauren. said...

i'm so jealous that you can pick up and move your life on a whim and have everything work out perfectly! so cool.

and i love that you wear pearl studs too! craig bought me a real pair for our first year (of marriage) anniversary. before that i just rocked the fakies :).

hope you have a great weekend!

xo
{Lauren}