February 28, 2010

Coughy Runny Sneezy ... Enough!

{via}

I have been battling this stupid common cold for two weeks. Actually, since today is Sunday, it's been about sixteen days. Sixteen days of coughing, sneezing, runny nose, sleepless nights, voicelessness,and feeling like you have a bag of cotton balls stuffed in your brain - all excellent symptoms to have when your job involves you using your voice at a high volume for seven hours a day, with the very creations that got you sick in the first place (toddlers are such dirty little walking balls of germs! I wish I could spray them down with Lysol at the beginning of every class).

And with the sheer amount of tissues I've been going through, I really feel like I should have one of these toilet paper dispensers attached to my head. Sexy? Not at all. Never having to scramble for a tissue when you're about to sneeze all over your lap top? Priceless.

10 comments:

Caro said...

Need chicken noodle soup?

mylittlebecky said...

ugh, that sucks! you need reeeeally spicy chicken soup :) *feel better hugs!*

mylittlebecky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Wow, what a great invention! I can just see myself wearing one of those at school. The kids would think I'm so cool. I hope you feel better!

i-zilla said...

haha i need one of those toilet paper things too! being sick stinks!

p.s. i'm sure you could make it sexy if you bedazzled it or something...or wore something very low cut haha

mrs. b. said...

ugh, i hate that for you! this season seriously sucks. and little kids carry germs like no other. feel better soon, dear!

Al said...

please PLEASE create something like that contraption and wear it for a day!!

hope you feel better soon xx

instatick said...

Ugh, you poor thing! Hope you feel better soon or that the kids stop picking up every nasty germ they find!

WhimsAndInconsistencies said...

Love the picture! Feel better soon!

vivalacrap said...

Kids are filthy. I have one and I am always dousing her with Purell.