February 20, 2010

Because I Know You Were Wondering...


1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is not particularly impressive. But not underwhelming either.
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . is only a way to temporarily survive in my temporary city.  
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving alone. . . I like to sing along to oldies.  
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . regular access to international cuisine.  
5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . . no time in making my life what I want it to be.  
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people make written grammatical errors. Proofread!  
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I can speak Spanish much more fluently.  
8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . is a good way to get some, but not all, of what you want in life.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are a ginormous pain in the ass, but I love them anyway.  
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . love coming home to my mom's kitchen.  
11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling. . . will forever be one of the most important people in my life.  
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .  is very wise.  
13. I’ve come to realize that cell phones. . . are now just 1% phone and 99% fancy gadget.  
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I overslept, and was late picking up Valerio at the airport! Oops!  
15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I caught up with an old friend.  
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .  about how lucky I am.  
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is probably the brainiest person I've ever met.
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I'm more passive than active.  
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . we walked 6.5 km looking for those elusive grey suede boots...that we finally found!  
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . we are going to eat delicious paella and sangria!  
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be a day to see parks and art.  
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . work hard on becoming fluent in Spanish.  
23. I’ve come to realize that some people are essential to my well-being.  
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is what happens when you stop planning for it.  
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . has gotten off to a great start.  
26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is cool, relaxing jazz.  
27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . will always be important to me, no matter how far thet are, or how long it's been since we've talked.  
28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is a year for new things.  
29. I’ve come to realize that my ex(s). . . are happily living in my past.  
30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . start thinking about my finances like a grown up.
31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . the color grey!
32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . how some people live in the same place for their entire lives.  
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is what has made me who I am.  
34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are almost always less fun than you expect them to be. But the great ones usually surpass your expectations.  
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of failing. 36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is exactly how I want it.
Borrowed from Rainy Saturday

4 comments:

Margarita said...

Very cute! Loved reading this and am promptly borrowing it for my blog!! And thanks for showing me a new blog as well :)

Margarita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiLu said...

"7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I can speak Spanish much more fluently."

So true!

Or at least... I THINK I can. ;-)

Allison said...

I did this awhile ago and thought it was fun. Much more interesting than most of the typical memes. :)

I've never thought to listen to jazz before, but I bet that would help my mood if I was upset! Thanks for the tip.