February 3, 2010

Apartment Update

Apparently my roommates are real doctors (physicians, not physicists... he was right after all... but hey, don't blame me for being confused!) And they (well, at least the one I've met so far - the other one is working a double shift at the hospital tonight) are decidedly not psycho.

Good to know.

Now I can sleep in peace.
Which I think I'm going to go do right now. After being up late with my crazy on-vacation cousins and going to sleep on a Madrid schedule, not to mention running around like a crazy person trying to find a home and a job, I'm exhausted. Even I'm judging myself a little bit for wanting to go to bed at nine.  But meh, I'm too tired to care!
 

4 comments:

Sam said...

exciting!! i'm confused with the image. did you try posting something else?

Sam said...

exciting!! i'm confused with the image. did you try posting something else?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GeekGoddess said...

Enjoy your nap!