January 29, 2010

Finders Keepers: Fill-In The Blank Friday

Together with Sam's Follow Along Friday, Micaela's Fill In Your Answers,  and everyone else who's doing it, I think we're making Lauren's  Fill-In The Blank Fridays quite a little Friday thing! So here I am, jumping on the bandwagon again with my own spin off.
1.  If I weren't an about-to-be grad student/English Teacher  I'd love to be   the owner of a paper goods and/or gourmet foods shop   .

2.  When I'm super upset I  put on back-to-back episodes of friends, while trying to rationalize my issue in the back of my mind.

3.  My favorite thing about myself is  my the-glass-is-half-full attitude about life... and my long eyelashes .

4.  If I found a $100 in the pocket of last winter's coat I'd spend it on   a delicious meal or a pair of luscious suede boots.

5.  Even though some people might consider this a flaw, I love my slightly aquiline italian nose .

6.  I love the way I feel  when I finally get together with a best friend who I haven't seen in almost a year and we're tripping over each others' words because the stories are just gushing out .

7.  I love my hair most when it's   feeling voluminous but not frizzy, and my bangs aren't being stupid .



2 comments:

Sam said...

Oh, I also love the feeling of seeing an old friend and not being able to stop talking!

my name is lauren. said...

awww! i love that all my bloggy friends are playing along with this!

loved your answers and i'm super jealous of your long eye lashes. mine are short and stubby and lame :(.

hope you have a lovely weekend friend!

oh....and happy 25th birthday that i missed! ugh! i suck. hope you have a good one!