January 3, 2010

Finally Done With Graduate School Applications!


YAY!!!

I just completed, uploaded, paid for, and submitted the last of my seven graduate school applications. And all ahead of time! I'm so happy!

Man was that a lot of work. Not just the writing (and the writing was a lot of work), but all the forms, and the financial information, and the keeping track of what I had to upload where, and by when - needless to say, I'm glad it's all over.

Now I just have to sit around and wait until April to see where I get accepted, and how much money they'll give me! Four months is a long time to wait around for news, but at least I'll be waiting in Madrid, so it won't  be too bad!


9 comments:

Margarita said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad it's over... good luck!

http://www.fabbrunette.com

Ashley said...

Congrats! Grad school apps are the worst. I agree that filling out all the forms and keeping track of everything is a major pain. Good luck!

Jules said...

Congratulations and good luck!! Enjoy the rest of your time off now...it sounds like you deserve it!! :-)

mrs. b said...

YAY is right! congrats! and i might be a little jealous that you're waiting in Madrid. ;)

Julia said...

thanks ladies! now i can finally get back to blogging without feeling guilty and like I should be doing something else!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Congrats!! Now you can sit back and try to relax. When I finished my grad school apps way back when, I made sure to book a trip to visit my friend in San Diego. Otherwise I would've gone mad waiting for those replies. The very day I got back I received my acceptance letter to my first choice. Good timing huh?

Good luck with yours!!

And Madrid? So jealous...

walkingonsunshine18 said...

Congrats on finishing your applications!!! WOOHOO now to celebrate ;)

amy said...

congrats! i'm so jealous...i would love to go to spain!!

Sam Made said...

Oh good luck. I'm putting grad school off for a year.