January 22, 2010

Fill-In The Blank Friday

Before I start, I have to mention that this is totally stolen from Lauren, over at The Little Things We Do. But I only stole it because she said I could. I promise :)


1.  Today I am feeling   anxious that I only have 4 days left before I leave for madrid and turn my life upside down!

2.  If I were you I'd   go get a massage - I've been talking about getting one for so long but there are always more pressing (responsible) things for me to spend my money on.

3.  Love is:  a mystery I'm continuously trying to decipher.

4.  I always   make sure I have everything in my purse, esp my sunglasses  before leaving the   house.

5.  I feel prettiest when I'm wearing   beautiful shoes and lovely earrings.

6.  If I had a million dollars I'd    put myself through grad school, buy a house, and feed as many hungry children as possible. maybe i'd buy some google stocks too.

7.  I'm looking forward to    no longer living out of a suitcase...someday.

I've been back in Rome for four days and I've managed to get very little done, besides feel the full force of jet lag in reverse - I now realize it was much better to pass out by 10pm and wake up at 8am bright and early than it is to struggle to sleep at 2am and force myself awake at 11:30am. This morning I have to go to the bank, and go copy a key, before crossing Rome with public transit (a much more trying experience than it sounds), and I have the motivation to do exactly zero of those things. Which is probably why I'm blogging at 12:30 in the afternoon when I should have been out and about an hour ago. I blame jet lag. I'd like to give a nice kick in the shins to whoever thought it up. And then I want to get back in bed and sleep until it doesn't feel like 6 am for my body anymore.

This is what I foresee myself feeling like doing all day:
 



4 comments:

That Kind of Girl said...

Ooooh, now that you mention it, I think I should get a massage too! Thanks for the validation!

Boomka said...

Oh my god that picture is hilarious and COMPLETELY sums up my week. Thanks for the laugh. OH my god that's what old people say. Why would I say that? Awful! Anyway, good luck in Spain. Eat some ham, drink some Carmenere and just live your live, upside down or not!

Ken said...

That photo is priceless. Also, hi.

my name is lauren. said...

i'm glad you "stole" this! i enjoyed reading your answers :). so many people did this today and i loved it! i'm totally doing it again next week!

hope you get over your jet lag soon!

xo
{Lauren}