December 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I'm finally home, after an exhausting seventeen hours of being in transit, and I'm pooped.

I promise I will get back on top of things, here in this neck of the woods, once my jet-lag starts to wear off and I stop falling asleep at 7pm and waking up at 6 in the morning and feeling disoriented all day long. Plus I need to get used to the cold. I forgot what New England is like the winter. There's snow on the ground here! On Saturday in Rome I was walking around in just a button down shirt and a cotton cardigan, and here there's snow? I need a psychological adjustment before I try to use my mental faculties. In the meantime, I'm holed up my my house in my brother's ginormous sweatpants, nursing a cup of tea, trying not to fall asleep (and it's only 4:30pm!). I'll be back when I'm a little more lucid.

Ta ta for now!



1 comment:

♥ Katinka said...

I know how good it feels to be home :) enjoy your stay!!! :)