November 5, 2009

Weekly(ish) Photo Essay: La Dolce Vita



I've stumbled upon a couple of Rome photo blogs, naked rome and RomePhotoBlog, both of which, apart from reminding me with their beautiful photos how lovely this city is,  have only served to make me realize how little I get out and take everything in nowadays.

But that doesn't mean that I've never gone out and taken any pictures. So I thought I'd make my little contribution to the Rome Photo Blog Nook and share some of my past captured moments in the eternal city.



St. Peters at Sunset (yes, I used a filter)


Piazza Venezia before a Storm

A Writing Desk in the Streets of Trastevere

Yield to Jazz Musicians!


Il Colosseo

Campo de' Fiori at Sunset

Il Vecchio Mattatoio - The Old Slaughterhouse


An Angel in the Dome of St. Peter


The Vatican Keys


An Afternoon at the Zoo

A Beautiful Part of Something Bigger

I only have a month left in Rome, and I hope that in the next few weeks I'll really get my fill, because I know how sorely I'll miss this wonderful city when I'm gone.

3 comments:

De Lly Dilettante said...

Hello. I followed the link to your blog from Jessica's RomePhotoBlog. Your photos here are beautiful! I just returned from a holiday in Rome and the place is amazing. You're lucky to live there.

Lily said...

Your pictures are breathtaking!
Thanks for sharing, and btw, I'm hating you a little for living in Rome.

But not hating you in a "shank yo' ass" kind of way...
More in the "lets be friends so I can come and visit you" kind of way ;-)

alexandra said...

you are leaving in a month?? what's next?